How to increase Reliance JIO 4G Internet Downloading Speed after the 4GB per day limit
Reliance Jio has now switched all the users to welcome offer from the preview offer. From this offer users are limited to 4GB downloading per day. This is creating serious trouble for Jio users who are having the higher downloading limit. But there are some tweaks and tricks by which you can optimize your Reliance Jio internet speed. I have tried these method and have increased my Jio speed by 200%. Now I am getting 10-15 MBPS.
Method 1: Switch to Jio Preview offer
• First uninstall My Jio application. Now Download My Jio Application and install it. Avoid updating the application.
• Now Open My jio app and install all 11 application from My Jio.
• Turn Off mobile data and Wi-Fi.
• Restart your mobile.
• Now open my Jio app (internet should be off).
• Now there will appear: Get Jio SIM.
• Now there will be requirement of turning data ON.
• Tap on Get Jio SIM button and again experience the Jio Preview offer.
Method 2: Changing JIO APN Settings to increase Speed
You can also try this APN method to increase your JIO speed.
• Go to Settings>>Mobile Network>>APN.
• Now edit your current APN and change the following:
• APN Protocol : IPv4/IPv6
• Bearer: LTE
• Save the setting and Turn off/ON data.
• Now try to download anything to check the speed, you will see the increment.